After a successful fundraising campaign, The Stained Glass Museum in Ely purchased four stained-glass panels by Geoffrey Clark RA in January 2014. These panels date from 1949 and c.1965 and require minor conservation before they go on display at the Stained Glass Museum.
The conservation – carried out by York Glaziers Trust – has commenced, and the Stained Glass Museum has launched a blog to document the progress. Readers can learn about the panels, the work and treatments carried out on them, and the plans for the their display on Through the Eyes of the Conservator.
For more information, please contact the museum on 01353 660347, or email the curator, Dr Jasmine Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.