Four panels of sixteenth-century stained glass from Steinfeld Abbey discovered at the parish church of St Cadoc in Glynneath, south Wales, in 2010, have been reinstated in the church after being cleaned by experts from The Glass House in Chester. [Fig. 1] The conservation of the windows was part of a much larger heritage project at this historic church.
The panels were painted between 1530 and 1542 and show abbots and monks being presented to or by saints. For earlier reports on this story, see Vidimus issues 34 and 35.